Public media organization PRX and independent journalism organization Futuro Media are expanding their partnership through podcasting, the two companies announced.
ITT Sound Off: Counter-Narratives
This week William Barr, another immigration hardliner, had his Senate confirmation hearings to replace Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. Maria and Julio talk about a new report that shows that thousands more children than originally reported, may have been separated from their relatives under the Trump administration's Zero Tolerance policy and the importance of thoughtful immigration coverage during these times. ITT wants to hear from you! We're headed to the Rio Grande valley in Texas, for a series of live shows on February 22nd and we want your voices to be part of this. Call our In The Thick hotline at (505) 226-8973 and let us know...
- If you’re from the border, we want to hear what’s one thing that people don’t understand about the region?
- If you’re not from the border, what’s one question you have for people who live there.
ITT Staff Picks:
- The new report that says family separation may have hit thousands more migrant children than reported by the Trump administration.
- A profile of William Barr’s that analyzes his record on immigration policy, by The Intercept.
- Are you up to speed with the Trump- Russia timeline? Take this Quiz by the New York Times.
For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.